Sunday, January 11, 2009

Little Squeaker



This is a video from Blake's 2nd day of life. You can hear his little squeaks. When he cries, it usually sounds like this (unless he is super mad, then he can really let it out). When he is just bothered by something, he lets out these little cries.

7 comments:

Anna said...

he is so cute and I love those little noises!!! what is that thing he is in?

Eric said...

It's just some little bed thing they put all of their preemies in. It keeps them wrapped up tight and helps them stay warm. It also helps them feel secure and like they are still in the womb (kind of), which is good, because that is where he is still supposed to be. It looks kind of girly, but whatever.

Krista said...

He is a cutie! I also like his little squeaks.

Krista

Andrea said...

Oh, I love the little squeaking. I've always thought they sounded like little lambs.

That reminds me of something we did (that was recommended to us when our first was born). Get a beanie baby or a small stuffed animal to put next to him for some pictures. Then you can always have a concept of how small he was - because it's hard to imagine later. (Oh, and put the stuffed animal in your bed with you and Lindsey for a night or two before you take it - then it will smell like you.) We got a lamb for our first since we thought she sounded like a lamb.

Nicholas said...

Congratulations, guys! I'm glad that your little guy is doing well and it sounds like Lindsey is recovering nicely as well.

Your lives as you know them are officially over. But that's not all that bad. :)

Kara said...

Cute kid! It is fun to see a video.

Amber said...

he's soooo cute. I'm glad that he's doing well. I love Andrea's idea about a stuffed animal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails