Tuesday, January 6, 2009

He got the big breathing apparatus off earlier tonight, which is good because he appeared to hate that thing. They now just have a smaller one on, and he seems much happier and is breathing at a much more normal rate. This also allowed for me to see his face better than I have seen it before.

They also took his hat off, so i could see his head and hair.






3 comments:

Anna said...

Eric, I'm so glad you are posting lots of pictures!!! He is so cute, I can't wait for Lindsey to see him. How is she doing??? How is her BP? I've been thinking about you guys all day!! Your little guy is so cute, is that reddish hair???

Melissa said...

I have been thinking of you guys non-stop as well. How is Lindsey??? Baby Strong is one strong baby!!! He is so adorable!! I am so glad that he is doing so well!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Congratulations. I'm sure Lindsey can't wait to be able to see him. If ya'll need premie stuff, I have quite a bit from Thomas and Matthew that hasn't been used much. Brandy can let me know if you want it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails