Saturday, January 17, 2009

All Smiles


You would be as happy as he is too if you finally got those stupid breathing tubes out of your nose and it appeared that they were going to stay out. He has been breathing on his own for over 24 hours with no problems, which is by far the longest he's ever gone without breathing help. I'm sure all the smiling was probably just a reflex, since he doesn't consciously decide to smile, but for some reason, he seemed to be very happy today. We were very happy to see that.






He's not really smiling in the last one, but his eyes are open, so I put this one up too.

3 comments:

Anna said...

what a cute smile!!

Kara said...

Cute boy...I'm glad to see he's happy. Happy boys are a good thing. Take it from someone who has dealt with the other extreme.

Morgan Hagey said...

Nah, I bet he's consciously smiling. I would be !

Related Posts with Thumbnails