Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Bath

The little guy got a bath last night. His hair looks a lot lighter now that all that junk is out of it and it does not appear to be nearly so curly:



I got to hold him for about 2 minutes last night as they were fixing his bed up after the bath, so that was nice. He just sat there very quietly with his eyes open. It was cool. It's pretty crazy how small he is. When I went over this morning his new weight was 3 pounds 15.8 ounces, but I guess it is normal to lose weight for the first little bit. Lindsey still hasn't seen him, but we're hopeful that will happen in a few hours.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow. He is progressing well! (He must be doing well if they're bathing him!) He is beautiful.

I hope that Lindsey will be able to be with him soon. I completely understand how it feels to be her
right now.

And thank you for the updates and pictures! Keep them coming!

Melissa said...

Lindsey, he is beautiful & so perfect!!! What a cute little guy. It reminds me of Jackson. He had a lot of cute little blonde hair. I'm so excited for you. Eric, thanks for keeping all of us updated. You seem like such a great guy, and I'm so glad Lindsey & the baby have someone like you to take care of them.
I hope you both get to hold him lots soon! love ya! Melissa

mandy said...

Congratulations on the little guy! He is so beautiful! Let me and Matt know if there's anything we can do for your cute family!

The Fowers' Family said...

awww....baby strong is precious! i think he'll be a red head (and i'm a little biased towards red heads since I have one of my own!) Congratulations Lindsey and Eric-Brad, Dawson, and I are so happy for you.

The Nelsen Family: said...

He looks like you Eric! Congrats, you guys are in our prayers

Related Posts with Thumbnails