Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Actually Won!


Eric and I always tease each other about our luck, we never win anything! We enter contests all the time hoping for the small chance that it will be our lucky day, but we never win anything! Well today I was lucky! Ryka has been giving 50 pairs of shoes away a day for about a month now. I decided that I could use a new pair of running shoes, so I decided to enter. I had actually forgotten I had even entered the contest until today when I got an email from Ryka telling me I had won and that my shoes were in the mail! I am so excited. If you want to get in on the contest, there is still time to enter. Go to this website http://ryka.com/main.asp and enter. Maybe you will have a lucky day too!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I just registered, we'll see if I win, but that would be awesome because Mike and I just signed up to the Rec center. yay, I'm going to get skinny!!!! :)

Anna said...

Did you get your shoes yet. I didn't win, but I get free shipping, waaaa freakin hooo, I can't afford there 80 dollar shoes!!

Anna said...

So the template girl I read some comments on her blog and some people's background kept even after she shut down. Why did ours die with hers, and every other blog I look at, except one. What is up with that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails