Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Card


This is the Halloween card I made this year to send to some family and friends. I love making Halloween cards, they are so fun to make. If you couldn't tell by now, I love this time of year!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

ohmygosh! the crafting never stops at your house! such inspiration, i love it. you are so creative, im jealous!

Melissa said...

I had no idea you were so crafty! wow, you have such cute ideas... I might have to steal a couple! :) I love this season too, and I really like the candy boxes. Where did you get the boxes from or did you just make them out of paper?

Anna said...

hhmmmm, that card looks familiar, oh wait its hanging on my fridge. Thanks for the cute card, you are so crafty, its great. You are defiantly the better twin. It made my day to get it in the mail (even though Mike opened it) :)

Unknown said...

I love the card! It is awesome! the candy boxes are great too! You would be a great SU! demo :) I wish i had more time for stamping!
Marji

Andrea said...

So cute! You and I should really get together some time! I think we would have a lot of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails