Happy Halloween! Eric and I carved our pumpkins last night. It was so much fun! I carved a witch and Eric carved a vampire pumpkin face. I am so excited for tonight!
Oh my goodness!!! You are so crafty, just like your mother. I am so IMPRESSED!! Wow, I really need to move near you so you can rub off on me!!! I was really surprised to read that you did the witch pumpkin, at first glance I would've guessed that you'd carved the pumpkin vampire one. :)
3 comments:
ha! those pumpkins are great! i love them. happy halloween!
Oh my goodness!!! You are so crafty, just like your mother. I am so IMPRESSED!! Wow, I really need to move near you so you can rub off on me!!! I was really surprised to read that you did the witch pumpkin, at first glance I would've guessed that you'd carved the pumpkin vampire one. :)
Way cute!!
Post a Comment