Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coming Soon...

22 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Lindsey! How exciting!

Erin said...

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie S. said...

That is awesome!!! I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!! Can I use any more exclamation points!!!!!??

Anna said...

Yay, you finally announced it to the world!!! I am so excited for you, and I can't wait until you know what it is!!!! Will you guys be moving?

jen said...

congratulations!! That's so exciting!!!

Melissa said...

Are you serious!!!!! That is sooo exciting!!!!!!! Hooray for you 2! You are going to be the cutest mom, and I love the shoes... February is the best time to have a baby(that's when Hallie was born) it's nice because the time goes quick with all the holidays in the fall and winter, and then you have a nice slow January to get things ready for the baby. How fun! I'm so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I'm excited for ya'll!

Lauren said...

So exciting!! Congrats guys!!! I couldn't be happier for you. Have you been sick? I hope not. WHen do you find out what it is?? SO FUN!!!!!

Kara said...

We are so excited for you. We have been talking about it so much that Elise has decided she herself needs FOUR new baby sisters. Congrats!

The Nelsen Family: said...

Ahhhh, congratulations!!! How exciting!

McEuens said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

canihavethisdance said...

Congratulation!! We are so excited for you!

Lisa said...

awww, that is the cutest way to announce it ever!!! i am so happy for you!!! our little ones will have to have a play date as soon as their born :-) yippee!! congrats!!!! i hope you enjoy every minute of it!

Amber said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations a hundred times!!! Not that you need me to tell you but...you're lives will never be the same. It's the best!! Hooray!!

Mark said...

Another cousin for Zachary to play with -- yeah!!. We can't wait to see if you have a crazy carrot top or not. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family! You are going to be such a wonderful mommy!

Morgan Hagey said...

I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!!! Congrats!! We hope things are going well for you guys back in Hachie. If Eric thinks that Waxahachie is backwards, you should come visit us in Marble Falls, where every Sunday someone brings up WWII or that someone else has died. It's very geriatric here.

Let us know how things are with you if you get a chance. Congrats again!! And don't forget about that little baby consignment store. If you soak the clothes first, then wash twice, the smell fades. Miss you guys.

mandy said...

Congratulations!

Megan & Matt said...

Congrats Lindsey! I am so happy for you both!

Nicholas said...

Congratulations! New shoes are awesome! :)

Aubrie said...

Congrats!! What great news...thanks for sharing it with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails