Every two years, Eric's family has a big family reunion in Mack's Inn, Idaho. This year, we decided to make a stop in Utah on our way up because we hadn't been back since we moved 3 years ago. We had so much we wanted to do while we were there, and we only had a few days to do it all! Our extremely busy 3 days included, seeing the new BYU alumni center, Cafe Rio, Quilted Bear, touring the BYU sports museum, seeing friends and family, the American Idol concert (this was so exciting it is getting its own post), Kneaders, and shopping. We had so much fun being back in Utah and seeing how much had changed since we left. Eric and I NEVER thought we would say it, but we actually really miss certain things about Utah.



5 comments:
That 1st picture of you and Eric is priceless...well...because of the guys walking past!! hahaha. Nice to know I look in awful in the picture of us that you took too. ARGH!!!! You'll have to come back so we can do a re-take. Can we say double chin???!!!
We miss some things about Utah too, which was . . . surprising for us as well. Next you have to come to Boston!
Isn't it crazy how Utah does that to you?? Vaughn and I say the same thing everytime we leave. Who'd have thought that you actually can miss the bubble??
Sounds like a fun trip! I occasionally miss things about Utah too...mainly the food, I guess. I could really handle some Cafe Rio right now.
How fun! My family has gone to Macks inn multiple times, I like it there! I am a little jealous you went to the American Idol concert, I'm glad you had fun!
Post a Comment