Monday, August 11, 2008

American Idol Concert


While Eric and I were in Utah, we went with some of Eric's family to the American Idol concert. We were a little skeptical about how good it would be, but we figured it would be fun. It was actually a lot better than we thought it was going to be! The top 10 sang 3 songs each and there were a few group songs mixed in as well. It was so loud in the arena when David Archuletta came out that you could barely him sing, it was crazy! I guess we should have expected that being in Utah. Here are some pictures from the concert.

3 comments:

The Nelsen Family: said...

That would be a fun concert, if you could look past the crazy fans. We'd love to get together with you guys when you have the chance. :)

Amber said...

Yea AI!! We love American Idol, we've never been to a concert before though. I'm glad that it was good. Trips to P-town are always enjoyable.

Melissa said...

That would be a really fun concert to go to. In my laurel class, I have an adorable girl who is really planning on marrying David someday. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails