Monday, November 26, 2007

The Twins Are Finally Here!

Carter and Clara are finally here! We are so excited to have them join the family. Here are some pictures I got of them this afternoon just after they were born. They are very cute babies! Congratulations Jeff and Brandy!

Carter


Clara


Carter and Clara Together-Look closely you will see two heads!


Carter and Clara


Brandy with Carter and Clara


Brandy and Clara


Jeff and Carter

7 comments:

Lisa said...

such cute babies! congrats aunt lindsey! hope you are prepared to spoil them rotten!

Anna said...

Congratulations Aunt Lindsey!!!! That is so exciting. Are they both healthy and all that? They are so cute!! Twins, double the pleasure, double fun, double the trouble and double the stress. Good luck to your brother and sister in law.

Melissa said...

Congrats!! Brandy is going to have her hands full, but it will be so fun. Good thing, she lives near family.

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted pictures. I don't know why I didn't check your blog last night! I'm going to go see them today!

Amber said...

congrats!! how fun for your family!

Kari said...

yay, yay, yay!! pass on my congrats! they all look great!

NessaAnn said...

Oh my gosh, so beautiful! YAY! More Dowdles to populate and take over the planet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails