Eric's parents came to visit us last weekend, we had so much fun with them! One of the nights they we were here, we met up with my parents and went to the ICE show at the Gaylord Texan. It was so amazing! They give you special coats to wear because they have to keep the temperature at 9 degrees! Everything was carved out of ice and the sculptures were absolutely amazing! We had been wanting to go to this for a couple of years now, so we were glad we were finally able to do it this year.
8 comments:
Cute, and how fun!!! You look really cute by the way!!
You do look really cute. I love your hair these days!! That looks like a lot of fun.
That looks so cool, literally! Ha ha. You look super cute!
LOVE the coats! And I'm failing at the "restraining". HA!
ha! at this point what i wouldn't do for the weather to reach 9 degrees. but that looks like a lot of fun!
wow, you guys look so hot & sexy in those cool coats!!! :) ha ha ha that looks like it was so much fun.
Linds- can you email me your addres? (Yes, I got your christmas card, and yes, I threw the envelope away...)
What adorable pictures! I love the coat!
Post a Comment