I have been tagged. I'm supposed to share 6 random bits of info most people don't know about me and then tag other people to do the same. So, here it goes!
1) I was on the drill team in 6th grade. We were the Star Steppers and we thought we were cool. I even had my 6th grade picture taken in one of my Star Stepper shirts, it was that important.
2) I have broken another girl's rib. Here is the story. I was playing soccer and we were playing against a super aggressive team. They were all over us the entire game! I can't remember if I was playing offense or defense at the time, but the girl that was covering me/I was covering kept shoving me around the field. Well, I got sick of it on one play and let her know it by giving her an elbow. I clearly didn't know my own strength behind it because she immediately went down and an ambulance was called to the field. I broke her rib! I felt bad about it, but at the same time liberated because after that play the other team quit messing with us and we won the game.
3) On that same line, I however have been lucky enough to have never had a broken bone.
4) I absolutely hate sleeping. I would much rather be doing something fun than sleeping.
5) Much to my mother's delight, I was born a month late. Even at that point I had to be forced out and was not very happy about it. This is why I my first facial expression was a frown, I did not like what had just occurred. I was perfectly happy and content where I was. That kind of goes along with my personality though, I still don't like being forced to do things.
6) Being LDS has more than one meaning in my life. Since I did not have a middle name growing up, my initials were LD. There was this man in my home ward that always told me that I needed to marry a guy whose last name started with an S so my initals could be LDS. Even though it wasn't my purpose in life, I just so happened to do that. My initials are officially LDS.
So that's it. Now you all know a little more about me. I tag Amber, Anna, Brandy, Kari, Lisa, Melissa M., Melissa N., and Stefanie!
Free Katana Roblox
5 years ago


3 comments:
I like this idea. Very cool. Fun to read interesting info on you. I guess I should start thinking of some for mine now. Thanks for thinking of me!
I can't believe that after being such good friends with you for so many years in high school....I never knew that you were so violent. :) Good thing I never made you mad, huh? J/K. I loved reading all of your interesting facts. I just love getting to know all of my friends even better!!! Love ya!
Wow. I am never ever messing with you. Texan Dowdles must be a lot tougher than us northern folk! :c) Love your blog! It's so fun to see all your crafts--I find them very inspiring and then I look around my messy unpacked apartment and think "ok, maybe next year!" ha ha ha I did want to tell you that baby Jed LOVES the warm blue fleece blankie you gave him. It's so cozy and warm on chilly fall days. He's wrapped up in it taking a nap at this very moment. Thank you so much! Love it!
Post a Comment