Friday, November 9, 2007

Tattooed Prophets


I saw this picture recently and couldn't help but laugh. It sure is an interesting way to remember the prophets!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

whoa! that is so crazy! i'm shocked that anyone would actually do that. strange!

Melissa said...

Yea, I guess that is one way to show support, although it is actually kinda not showing support since Pres. Hinckley told us not to tattoo, but...maybe he had it done before that general conf. talk.

Anna said...

Why, why would he do that? Not that the prophets aren't cool but please. Of course I think tatoo's look totally tacky no matter what the design.

Mark said...

Lindsey - I showed your blog to a lady here at work and as I was directing her to the blog I told her it was my sister and her husband's blog. When the page loaded and the tattoo man prominently displayed on the screen she thought that the tattoo man was Eric. It was funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails