To this:
in such a short time??? He turned into a little boy overnight. He needs to stop growing up immediately.
His dinosaur birthday party was planned, but the party was going to be after his actual birthday so we had a mini birthday party with him on his actual birthday. He opened his birthday presents from me and Eric and we had cupcakes with dinosaur sprinkles.
The last two years have been full of laughter and fun, as well as a lot of learning experiences for us. Blake is such a funny little boy and has the best laugh ever. He definitely has an opinion about most things in life and is not afraid to let others know his opinion either. When he was born, the nurses in the NICU described him as feisty and that definitely holds true still today. Although most days the feisty side of Blake can drive me crazy, I have to just smile because I know it is what helped him in his beginning days in the hospital and I wouldn't want him any other way. We are so grateful that he is ours and love everything about being his parents. Happy 2nd Birthday Blake!!
His dinosaur birthday party was planned, but the party was going to be after his actual birthday so we had a mini birthday party with him on his actual birthday. He opened his birthday presents from me and Eric and we had cupcakes with dinosaur sprinkles.
The last two years have been full of laughter and fun, as well as a lot of learning experiences for us. Blake is such a funny little boy and has the best laugh ever. He definitely has an opinion about most things in life and is not afraid to let others know his opinion either. When he was born, the nurses in the NICU described him as feisty and that definitely holds true still today. Although most days the feisty side of Blake can drive me crazy, I have to just smile because I know it is what helped him in his beginning days in the hospital and I wouldn't want him any other way. We are so grateful that he is ours and love everything about being his parents. Happy 2nd Birthday Blake!!



No comments:
Post a Comment