Friday, May 1, 2009

I Found Something

This week, Blake discovered that he has a voice, and he can use it for something other than crying. He has been "talking" quite a bit lately. In fact, the other night, we were watching "The Biggest Loser", and when contestants were on screen just talking straight to the camera, he thought it was great. He would start "talking" back to them. It was pretty funny. We didn't get that on video, but here he is talking last night.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

I think we've watched this 3 times now...Carter and Clara love it!

the nice one said...

those are some great stories blake!! what a cutie!!

TCB said...

Blake looks like a little stud! Glad to see that all is well.

Kari said...

Let the fun begin! miss you!

Kara said...

What a talker... hopefully he stops talking sometimes and takes a breath. I don't think Elise has stopped since she found her voice. He is sure a cutie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails