
And yesterday we took Blake to the see the bluebonnets in Ennis (which, in case anyone cared to know, is the "official" bluebonnet city of Texas). We tried to get some good pictures of him being awake, but this is the best we could do:
The good news is that Blake doesn't appear to be some left wing, liberal, hippie, nut job nature lover. He was much happier to just sit in his seat and sleep:
He also enjoyed being held by his Nana and Papa, who came all the way from California to go to the Bluebonnet Festival (or maybe it was to see Blake).


5 comments:
Oh my goodness, so cute! Especially the one of him crying with the bluebonnets. Hillarious! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Cute pictures - I love his tie! He is getting big - I need to see him before he is not a little baby anymore. We are excited for May.
I agree, I love that first picture in the bluebonnets. So cute! We're quite relieved to hear he's not a nature loving hippie.
yeah i'm sure grandma and grandpa enjoyed Blake more then the bluebonnets though i'm sure that was cool too. He is growing up so fast!! i do love the tie!
love the tie! he's so cute & I can definitely see the "Dowdle" in him. Glad he's doing so well.
Post a Comment