Monday, March 9, 2009

So Big


Blake went to the pediatrician today for his 2 month appointment and first set of shots. The shots were definitely not fun to watch, but we were pleasantly surprised with all of his stats. We were really hoping Blake would weigh 8 lbs. 4 oz. so that he would double his birth weight, but we were skeptical whether he would reach that number. Well not only did he double his birth weight, he is well beyond it. He now weighs 8 lbs. 13 oz!! We were so surprised. He is definitely a good eater! His 2 month stats are:

Weight: 8 lbs. 13 oz (50-75th percentile)
Height: 21 1/4" (75th percentile)
Head: 14 3/4" (50-75th percentile)

5 comments:

Anna said...

Ah, he is so big and cute!!

Kara said...

Cute Picture! I'm glad he's growing well. I just love little chunker babies - they are so squeezable!

Mark said...

Oh so big, Blake!! That's a real big boy!

Melissa said...

I LOVE this picture!! He is so adorable!!!!

ambyr said...

what an adorable boy!!!! where are you guys living now?

Related Posts with Thumbnails