Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blake and the Elephant

Here is a video of Blake playing on his activity mat. He likes to look at and swat at the animals that hang above him. We aren't sure if he is swatting on them on purpose, or if his hands just go crazy and hit them, but whatever.

4 comments:

mandy said...

He is SO cute, you guys! And he's doing so well! It totally looks like he's intentionally swatting the elephant. Aren't babies just the best??

Kara said...

Very cute - he's giving you actions shots to video already. He is very advanced!

The Nelsen Family: said...

Awww! It sure looks like he's doing it on purpose! What a cutie.

The Smiths said...

Sorry I missed sending Blake's present last week. We just moved into our new house last weekend and I'm covered in boxes. Are you guys still at the apts in Hachie? Number 210? Let me know so I can send out our gifts. Congrats again on such a beautiful little kiddo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails