Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's a......

BOY!! We are so excited to have a boy first and have already started stocking up on lots of fun boy stuff. Now we just have to decide on a name, it is so hard! Let us know if you have any suggestions, we would love to hear them.

16 comments:

Erin said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations! How exciting!

Erin said...

I do happen to have a name suggestion...I suggested this to Morgan but she ignored me...I think the name Gideon is darling. :-)

Melissa said...

yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Personally I love the name Jackson! But, I do agree with Erin... gideon is darling too :)

Anna said...

So I do get Premonitions for you!!! haha just kidding, yay that is so exciting!!! At the park today there were two brothers names Dayton and Davis, I thought they were kinda cute!!! I'm naming my son, you know when he comes, Jackson Kent, so there is an idea too, we could have twins...like us!! My friend gave birth yesterday to her baby girl oh and there was a surprise brother in there too. Wouldn't that be crazy!!

Morgan Hagey said...

Yay! Boys are a blast.

Um, what is your name "style"?

Erin, name your OWN kid Gideon and leave me alone!

Sheesh. :)

Lisa said...

hooray! i am so excited for you guys! i hope you are having a smooth and easy pregnancy. when are you due?

Scott and Stef said...

Congrat Lindsey!! that is sooo exciting! Little boys are fun!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! We're hoping for a boy someday...we like the names Alexander and Jackson so far...but time will tell. :)

Have fun baby shopping...it's fun!

The Nelsen Family: said...

Hooray, congrats! Little boys rock (though we're quite biased, obviously). Hope you're feeling well!

McEuens said...

Congratulations! Boys are wonderful!

No name suggestions here (I've had a hard enough time naming my two), but Erin, I must agree with Morgan. ;)

Amber said...

Hooray!!! That is so exciting. It's so fun to be able to start buying and preparing!! So happy for you!!

Anna said...

so I want to see pictures of you!!!

The Smiths said...

That's GREAT! Congrats!! You guys are going to have a hard time coming up with a name too because your last name starts with "S". It definitely makes things harder. But at least it isn't SMITH! haa haa
We considered Everett Lee, Wyatt Christopher, and a few others like Liam, and Jefferson.
Just start watching really old movies and you'll come across one you like. Congrats again!!!

Lauren said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. I always loved having older brothers, so it is a great way to start your family. You really can't go wrong wither way though :)

Kara said...

I have a name suggestion...Jack. I love that name, but couldn't talk Chris into it. Don't worry, I won't be offended if I can't talk you into it either, just a suggestion. BUT, it is a family name and all.

{autie} said...

Hooray for boys! Congrats, Lindsey, we're so excited for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails