Happy Halloween!! Eric and I carved pumpkins last night and we even got my parents to join in on the fun this year! We hope everyone has a fun Halloween!
Cute pumpkins! We went the easy route and just did Mr. Potato head pumpkins instead of actually carving this year, but I kind of missed the messy pumpkin carving.
(Apparently everyone else had the same thought I did!)
So was that strategic placing of the pumpkin? Come on, Lindsey! Play along! Some of us have to live vicariously through others who are pregnant and having babies! Please share! :)
7 comments:
You would put the pumpkin there so we can't see the belly! haha, cute pumpkins and Happy Halloween!!!!
Cute pumpkins! We went the easy route and just did Mr. Potato head pumpkins instead of actually carving this year, but I kind of missed the messy pumpkin carving.
Your pumpkins look great and so do you!!! Hope you had a Happy Halloween! I want to see a belly shot! :) love ya.
love it!! i love halloween!! you guys did awesome.
did you purposely place you pumpkin right in front of that belly that we are all dying to see? hmmm, sure seems that way!
Next year you'll have a new little pumpkin. How cool! And you look great, even with your carefully placed pumpkin. :)
(Apparently everyone else had the same thought I did!)
So was that strategic placing of the pumpkin? Come on, Lindsey! Play along! Some of us have to live vicariously through others who are pregnant and having babies! Please share! :)
Post a Comment