
Lindsey and I went to the park in Hachie today to eat lunch, and we saw all sorts of interesting things. The fun started when we saw some people just cruising around the park on their John Deere tractor. The fun got even better when we saw this lady out walking her pet horse around the park. She's got him on a leash and everything. Only in Hachie...


3 comments:
Oh I thoroughly enjoy "Only in Hatchie" moments. It is probably one of the only endearing qualities the city has. Although it does make me want to come down and spend a Saturday in the park or at the local Walmart to see if I can have one of my own "Only in Hatchie" moments.
Seriously is "Hachie" part of the U.S.? :) When are you guys coming out in July?
Wow, seems like a really interesting place...I think John and I might need to check it out. :)
Post a Comment