Saturday, April 19, 2008

Only in Hachie...

Eric and I have decided that this is the start of a new series. Since we live in such a backwards little city, there are always interesting things awaiting us around every corner. So often in fact, that we have decided to start recording them for memories. Be sure to check back often for future "Only in Hachie" segments.

This is what we found on our way into Walmart today-a gospel singing cowboy handing out free gospel cd's. Classic! Please excuse the shaky video. We were trying our best to be covert with our mission. Only in Hachie...





*For our non-Texas friends and family, this really is not what all of Texas is like. We only get this pleasure in our weird city.

8 comments:

Mark said...

That guy looks familiar, doesn't he work at Eric's office just down the hall? I enjoy!!

Morgan Hagey said...

HAHAHA! That is awesome!

Anna said...

I'd shop at Target!! :)

p.s don't you mean Only In Hoochie?

Amber said...

Oh, you have to love the South!! Relish in the moments.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Melissa said...

Ha ha ha I'm sure that he was hoping that someone from Nashville would see him and ask him to bring his cd's and guitar for a record deal. Thanks for the laugh. :)

Nicholas said...

*For our non-Texas friends and family, this really is not what all of Texas is like. We only get this pleasure in our weird city. ....... YEAH RIGHT!

Mark said...

This man needs to be tracked and become a regular "Only in Hachie" main stay. I enjoy him and his gospel cds.

Related Posts with Thumbnails