We went to the Bluebonnet Festival in Ennis on Saturday. It was actually really fun! I love little festivals and the weather was so nice. We walked around looking at everything for a little while and then Eric and I decided he needed to become a true southern and have his first funnel cake. The lady that made it for us was so funny. We told her it was Eric's first funnel cake, so she made it 3 different times to make it perfect. While she was trying to make the perfect funnel cake, Eric asked me what a funnel cake tasted like. I wasn't really sure how to describe it. I guess it's kind of like a spread out donut with powdered sugar on top. Who knows, it's just good.
After Eric's southern conversion, we went to check out the Bluebonnet trails. There aren't very many Bluebonnets out this year, but it was still fun to go on some of the trails and take pictures. The trail we went on was by a lake, it was really pretty! We didn't have anyone to take pictures of Eric and I together, so we had to take separate pictures of us and then use Photoshop to make us a happy family one. Just don't look at the pictures too closely or you will see Eric is a fake in one of them.




6 comments:
That is hilarious that you photo shopped him in to your pictures!!! Pretty clever. It looks good too.
See, there are fun things to do down there!! I can't figure out where you photo-shopped Eric, should have kept it a secret, we would never know!
Marianne
thats some great photoshopping! i am impressed! and im glad to hear that you introduced him to the funnel cakes. what a good texan you are :)
how fun!! it looks beautiful. i'm happy to see eric always sporting his BYU pride!
Wow, his first funnel cake? How sad! Talk about missing out all these years...
Good fake Eric in that picture!!
Post a Comment