

This is what Eric and I woke up to this morning, SNOW! Now, I know this looks like absolutely nothing to all of those living in the North, but this is Texas and it is March. This is a pretty rare thing that happened for us! Of course the snow is all melted now and 60 degrees outside, but that's Texas for you. The weather is always changing. We enjoyed it while it lasted anyway.


4 comments:
Haha serves you right!! I know how you really feel about snow!! :) Come visit, we don't have any snow.
what is it doing snowing in texas first of all but in march no less!?!? that better change next week. i'm not going to be happy about moving down there to end up seeing more snow!
that's so crazy!! i talked to sean & he was telling me it took him 2 hours to drive less than 15 miles!! i remember those days, everything shuts down.
I wish that was the view from my window! We got 4 inches today(on top of what was already on the ground) and we are supposed to get 6 inches tonight and 8 more tomorrow. YUCK!!! Can I move to Texas? :) Hey, I heard that Harmony is getting married, do you still keep in touch with her?
Post a Comment