Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kraft Food and Family Magazine


If you haven't signed up for this magazine already, you need to! It always has the best recipes in it and it's FREE! You can't beat that! They send out 5 magazines each year(Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, and Holiday) and the recipes inside always coordinate with the season. I am always so excited when it comes and can't wait to get the next one! If you want to sign up for it, sign up here!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE this magazine! Some of the recipes have turned into family staples for us. I haven't gotten my new one yet, though. Hmm...

(The funny thing is I was planning on blogging about the magazine a month ago when I was making a recipe from one, but I guess I forgot!)

Melissa said...

I have heard Andrea refer to it before but I've never actually signed up...until now!! Thanks for blogging about!!

Anonymous said...

I found YOU!! I love your blog. I hope you had a great birthday. My dad told me to tell you "Happy Birthday."
Talmage sang happy birthday all day yesterday.
Take Care-
Jill

Lisa said...

this is my favorite recipe book! i use it often and love getting it every time. i've even signed my mom up for it so she can find those wonderful recipes too. although with the move i never got the issue, dang!

Related Posts with Thumbnails