Monday, March 24, 2008

27th Birthday Party

This past Saturday we celebrated my 27th birthday with my family. I can't believe I am that old already! We went out to eat at PF Chang's and then went back to my parents house for cake and presents. I got so many wonderful gifts from everyone, thanks guys! I love getting together with my family, we always have so much fun together. Eric played photographer for the night, I think he did a pretty good job capturing everything that was going on.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Am I a terrible friend, I thought your birthday was the 27th, it is isn't it? I loved the montage but I wanted to see more pictures of you! :)

Melissa said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!! 27 just seems so old doesn't it?? I love all the pics. Eric did a great job.

Amber said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!! Don't worry, you'll always be 16 in my book!

Nicholas said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Welcome to the club (of 27 year olds). It's pretty exclusive so you should totally be greatful for your membership. :)

Lauren said...

HaPpY BiRtHdaY Lindsey!!! You still have 3 years until you are 30, you're a baby! Wait until you are down to 9 months until the big 30. Now that is old! Yikes! I'm glad you had a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails