Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged Again!

I was tagged by my friend Melissa. I haven't been tagged with this one before, here it goes!

10 years ago...
I loved this time of my life!! I was 16 (almost 17) and a Junior in High School. I was playing soccer for my high school and club teams (not a good idea when you have bad knees). I was dating Brad Russell and went to prom with him, Laura Feil and David Trowbridge, and Laura Stone and Jason Kahle. I got my first "real" job at Salt Grass as a hostess and was having so much fun with all of my wonderful friends from Arlington going to church dances and having sleepovers and parties.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today...(Since the day is almost done, this includes what I have done and what I still need to do)
1. Load more items in my Etsy store
2. Go to lunch with Eric
3. Get my car washed
4. Make some cards
5. Make dinner

5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Red Vines
3. York Peppermint Patties
4. Cheez-Its
5. Clementine Oranges ( I had to throw a healthy one in there!)

5 Places I Have Lived
1. Born in Sandy, Utah
2. Arlington, Texas (Best place EVER!)
3. Provo, Utah (The Bubble)
4. Lewisville, Texas
5. Waxahachie, Texas-Don't Ask :)

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Hostess at Salt Grass Steak House with Carrie and Jill
2. YMCA Summer Camp Counselor
3. Admin Asst for Advantage Lending-a title company in Provo, UT
4. Admin Asst for Acumen-a payroll company in Orem, UT
5. Admin Asst for Paycom-a payroll company in Lewisville, TX

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...

1. I hate seafood with a passion. Especially when my brothers make the crab legs move and talk to me by pulling on their tendons. GROSS!
2. I don't have pierced ears. I used to until a doctor screwed them up and then was forced to have surgery to fix what he did. I have tried having pierced ears twice in my life and neither experience turned out well, so I opted to not have it done a third time.
3. I liked to kick boys shins when I was little, especially my brothers' friends. I couldn't wait until Sunday when I saw them at church and could kick them with my Sunday shoes on. I thought it was really fun until I got in trouble with my parents about it.
4. I have scoliosis. It is a super mild case, so it doesn't really affect me at all. I was traumatized in the 5th grade however, when they did the screening test at school and I was the only one of my friends to have it. I thought I was a mutant.
5. I have been followed into my driveway by a cop accusing me of running from him. (Remember this, Melissa?) I have to tell this story. Melissa and I were at Taylor Proudfit's house (very important back in the day) and I was late coming home, so I didn't completely stop at a stop sign right by my house. Well, I didn't know it, but a cop saw me and turned his lights on to come get me. I kept driving home, it was literally 3 houses away, pulled up my driveway, had the cop with his lights on follow me up the driveway and accuse me of running from him. I was not too nice to the cop b.c he was an idiot accusing a couple of 16 year old girls of running from him. My parents were not too happy with me, but I didn't get a ticket!

Now I am supposed to tag 3 people, so I am going to tag Lauren, Kara and Morgan!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I totally remember having the cop follow us. In fact, to this day I always count to 3 at stop signs. do you remember him telling us that? Oh, the good old memories of being a teen in Texas.

Anna said...

isn't it Waxahoochie...

Melissa said...

Okay, so why do I remember that story too? Did you run from a cop another time that I didn't know about? Are you living in Waxahachie now? I know that I always say this and it never happens, but I really want to see you when I go down in June for Katie's wedding. Did you hear she's getting married?

Yes, going to Taylor Proudfit's house was a HUGE deal!! Oh the memories. (Remember Sonic?). We were so funny.

Erin said...

I just saw your post on my blog about flight schools in Texas and I laughed and laughed because I literally, moments before found a school in Arlington! :-) I'll suggest it to Isaac and see what he says! :-)

Morgan Hagey said...

Oh all right.

Nicholas said...

What?!?!?! You're not even a REAL Texan! You're a freakin' Utard! :)

Thanks. I needed a good laugh today. :)

Amber said...

I totally remember that story and how traumatized you were!! That's so funny. I too always count to 3 at stop signs because of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails