Thursday, January 24, 2008

Etsy Shop

My mom and I finally have our Etsy shop up and running! For those that don't know what Etsy is, it is a hosting website that allows you to create your own store within their website to sell handmade products. We have been working hard to get things posted and have a lot more coming! Here is our store link and some of the things currently in our store:

www.thecraftingcorner.etsy.com





5 comments:

Lisa said...

like mother like daughter. i always loved your moms crafts, especailly the cutting boards that she would paint underneath. they were so cool! you dowdles are some crafty people!

Anna said...

I bought stuff was I your first costumer and I emailed you at the crafting corner about some "business" stuff. :) Let me know what you decide about that email. :)

Amber said...

i love it!! i'll definitely have to put you on my favs!! i love the composition books, we made some for our girls for girls camp this year and they loved them. good luck!!!

Morgan Hagey said...

OHH!Pretty!

Melissa said...

those are so cute! do you like using the etsy shop? I noticed it on another friends blog for the first time the other day, but I don't know much about it. You guys have some adorable things though! Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails