This last weekend was Marianne's baby shower. We played a super funny game. There were melted chocolate candy bars in diapers and we had to figure out which candy bar it was by smelling it and looking at it. Hilarious! Marianne got lots of good stuff, now we are just waiting for the little man to come. Not too much longer!
The Goods
The "Poop" Game
Brandy opening her present for winning the poop game. She is a good poop guesser!
I have heard of the "poop game" but I've never played. Is it hard to tell which is which? That cake is AMAZING!! Did you do that? I am so glad you finally have sisters. :) You are all so beautiful!
I love that game!! I was thinking the exact same thing as mel about the cake. That's funny. You look really cute. Also, that house looks really cute. I love the decor.
Dowdle girls are babes, it's so true. You guys look beautiful! I didn't even KNOW that Marianne was having a baby, that's SO EXCITING! Oh BOY! New additions to the family! She's lucky to have you guys around. Wish we could all be closer - V
Hey Lindsey! We applied to a grad school in Texas and I wasn't sure what city your living in? We applied to a school in Arlington. . .is that anywhere near you? That would be cool to know someone where ever we go!
Linds- we'll be in San Antonio only, BUT you are more than welcome to drive the 4 hours to come visit me. I'd come to you, but I'll be at the mercy of my in-laws and their vehicles...
11 comments:
Lindsey you look so so cute!!! Thanks for updating your blog!!!
Oh. My. Gosh. That "poop game" is HILARIOUS. I laughed out loud!
I have heard of the "poop game" but I've never played. Is it hard to tell which is which? That cake is AMAZING!! Did you do that? I am so glad you finally have sisters. :) You are all so beautiful!
Mel-
No, I didn't make it. The girl who hosted the shower did. It was the most amazing carrot cake EVER!! She is seriously the best baker.
I love that game!! I was thinking the exact same thing as mel about the cake. That's funny. You look really cute. Also, that house looks really cute. I love the decor.
Dowdle girls are babes, it's so true. You guys look beautiful! I didn't even KNOW that Marianne was having a baby, that's SO EXCITING! Oh BOY! New additions to the family! She's lucky to have you guys around. Wish we could all be closer - V
Linds! Those pictures are so cute. What a funny game.
I saw your comments on my blog! I am so glad you visited!
Hey Lindsey! We applied to a grad school in Texas and I wasn't sure what city your living in? We applied to a school in Arlington. . .is that anywhere near you? That would be cool to know someone where ever we go!
Linds- we'll be in San Antonio only, BUT you are more than welcome to drive the 4 hours to come visit me. I'd come to you, but I'll be at the mercy of my in-laws and their vehicles...
Hey you two! Thanks for stopping by our blog... it's fun to see that you guys have one! It's a fun way to keep a little better in touch. Take care!
You girls sure have sick senses of humor. That diaper game is just plain wrong....they did that at Diana's shower a few days ago. I just don't get it.
Post a Comment