Friday, November 18, 2011

Dallas Arboretum Pumpkins

It was the week before Halloween and I realized that I hadn't done anything "Halloween-ish" with Blake.  So, I called my friend in the ward who has a little boy that Blake loves to hang out with and we headed to the Dallas Arboretum to get in some pumpkin patch fun.  I love the Arboretum in the fall.  There are pumpkins everywhere!  It is definitely a yearly tradition type of place.  Blake had a lot of fun playing with the pumpkins and I got a lot of pumpkin pictures, so I felt a little better about Halloween sneaking up on me this year.

I love this picture because Blake completely posed for this picture all on his own.  He put his foot on the pumpkin, looked at me and started smiling. Easiest picture ever.


This is one of the many houses they have that is made out of pumpkins.  



 Blake really liked the bumpy pumpkins.  He thought they were pretty cool looking.

 Carrying pumpkins around is tough work.  You know he means business when the tongue is out. 

Blake and his good buddy Grant.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails