Thursday, January 28, 2010

Swinging with Smiles


Blake has not been very happy lately. He has two teeth coming in at the same time, and it seems like they are taking forever to come through! Because of his teeth, he has not been eating or napping very well lately, which makes Blake one grumpy baby! Yesterday, was an especially grumpy day so I decided to take him to the park to play on the swings. He had a lot of fun and it was definitely nice seeing this smile back, even if was only for a little while!

3 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

I feel your pain!! I hope he gets feeling better soon! For everyone's sake :)

Melissa said...

Oh Lindsey, he is SO ADORABLE!!! Teething is so not fun. I hope he gets back to his normal happy self quickly.

JennyB said...

So jealous!! About the park I mean, we nearly get blown away just walking to and from the car. Also, I feel your pain. Paige has been taking what seems like two months for her top two teeth to come in. Yikes...we will all be a little happier when they finally break through.

Related Posts with Thumbnails