Monday, October 19, 2009

It's a Real House


We went to Waxahachie this weekend to check out the status on our house. They finished the brick and stone on the outside and are starting to work on the inside now. With all of the progress we are definitely able to see it as a real house now and not just a bunch of wood!

8 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Yay! Do you guys have an official move in date yet?

Scott and Stef said...

Congrats on getting a house! I am a little jealous :) Blake is getting so big! He is so cute!

Jackie S. said...

I like the stone! I am jealous you have a mailbox in front of your house...we have one for ever street. You know what I mean!!!

Jamie and JD said...

We're impressed that you guys are building a house. It gives us hope that one day we might move out of our parents basement and live somewhere else too :) CONGRATS! It looks great.

Lauren said...

I can't believe how much I missed! Glad to be back in the loop :) Blake is so big and adorable!! I love the wagon pictures. Congrats on the new house. how exciting!

Amber said...

How exciting!! That is so awesome and it looks beautiful!

Anna said...

when do you move in???

Lindsey said...

We don't have a set move-in date yet. They have promised us it will be done by the end of November and that's as close of a date as we get. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails