Thursday, September 13, 2007

Reagan Presidential Library

Who knew a Presidential Library could be so interesting?!? We went to the Reagan Presidential Library and I was shocked at how much fun I had. The highlight was seeing Air Force One! They had Air Force One there at the museum and we were able to walk through it and see how everything was set up on the plane as it was when President Reagan flew in it. They didn't allow pictures inside the plane, but we got some outside of it. We watched movies about him and the various things that occured during his term. I was able to learn so much about President Reagan that I never knew before.


Eric and I outside Airforce One



The front of Airforce One

The Reagan Memorial

We are so patriotic!

The Presidential Car-Definitely 80's!

1 comment:

Anna said...

You're so cute!! I love your hair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails