Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spring Catch Up


 Yes, we are still alive! I am just not being very good about updating the blog.  I keep reminding myself that I need to catch up, but then something else comes up and it doesn't happen.  So, now I have 2 whole seasons worth of catching up to do.  That is way too much for one post, so we will start with Spring. Here is what we were doing during the Spring.

Making "parking lots" with Matchbox cars


Loving orange popsicles

Working on some coloring skills


Going to Toy Story on Ice 


Easter Morning-Egg hunt and church



Easter Afternoon- Egg hunt with cousins and Easter dinner

Blake decided to dump all of his eggs into the grass for this picture


Checking out the firetrucks at Eric's work. 
Blake loves firetrucks!


Feeding birds at the zoo

Discovering Blake's obsession with monster trucks

Playing in the sprinklers

Riding bikes

Hanging out with cousins


Swimming

Building LOTS and LOTS of train tracks. 
This is definitely Blake's favorite thing to do.

It was a fun filled few months.  We had to do a lot in the Spring because Summer in Texas is completely brutal and leaves us stuck inside most of the time.  The Summer update is coming soon!

3 comments:

Anna said...

yay for an update...FINALLY! He has gotten so big since feb. Looks like a fun Spring!

McEuens said...

Been wondering about you guys. Glad to see you're doing well. Great pictures. Looks like a fun Spring!

The Nelsen Family: said...

Blake is such a cutie! I know what you mean about spring...definitely the best time to get out and do lots of fun stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails