I have a new favorite activity in our house and it is called looking for hidden Blake stashes. I think it is hilarious when I am going about my normal day and find a Blake stash somewhere. The stashes normally involve some sort of snack food and/or his cars and trucks that he has stashed into something and they crack me up every time I find one . Here are just a few Blake stashes that I have found recently.
Fruit snacks stashed in Blake's shoes
Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles stashed in a pile of pillows
Cars, trucks, and crackers stashed in Blake's highchair
4 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Oh how different life would be with a little boy. Those pics are precious!
That is too cute. He knows what is important to boys already... good snacks and cars. He is a funny kid!
that is so cute :)
That's awesome! How cute.
Post a Comment