Blake has been practically bald forever and then for some reason his hair decided to all grow in at once and extremely fast, especially in the back. In two weeks, he went from having hardly any hair to having a mullet and needing a haircut. I had been convincing myself that we didn't really need to cut his hair for a few weeks (because I did NOT want to admit that Blake was growing up), but when he started looking like he had a tail, I knew it was time. So, I finally did it. We turned on Toy Story to distract Blake and I cut off the tail. I also decided that I don't have a clue what I am doing with cutting anyone's hair, but Blake doesn't seem to mind.
The Pre-Cut "Tail"
Cutting off the "Tail"
Deciding I wanted to keep just a little more of his hair
The finished product-Blake without a tail
Although he would have fit in just nicely in Hachie with a mullet, I had to admit he looked a lot better without it-no matter how tragic it was for me to admit it was time.
1 comment:
Heheh, "Hachie with a mullet"...we still need to make it down there some time.
Post a Comment