Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day

We had a good Valentine's Day/Eric's birthday this year.  We started out with the traditional picture taking. 
 
Lately Blake thinks he is just the most hilarious person around.  Because of this, he has started giving these chuckle laughs and smiles because, after all, he is so funny.  We tried to get a normal smile, but we of course got his "I am so funny" smile.  Notice the large gap between his front teeth.  I love it. 
  
Then Blake opened a Valentine present from his Nana and Papa and everything was right in the world once he saw what was inside the wrapping.  
  

 He then spent the rest of the afternoon doing this:


Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Megan & Matt said...

He is SO cute!

Jackie S. said...

Awww...the pictures are so sweet! Grant had the same shirt for Valentine's day. It is nice that it isn't overly Valentine dayish. The kiddos can where it again.

Kara said...

What a cutie - I love the picture of him cuddling Elmo. And Happy late Birthday Eric!

Related Posts with Thumbnails