Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Can Crawl

Blake has really started to crawl a lot lately. About a week or two ago he finally started to figure out how to do it. The past few days, he has been crawling all over. We wanted to take some video of him crawling, so we put him about 10 feet away from this cabinet with lights in it that he loves to go get.

Here is his first attempt at crawling towards the cabinet. You may notice at the end of the video that he has not yet figured out the concept of glass, and subsequently bonked his head.



After he bonked his head, we let him try again to see what he would do. You will notice that he approaches the glass much more cautiously the 2nd time around...


6 comments:

Jamie and JD said...

GO BLAKE!! I'm so impressed and Hailey's so jealous. She still just rolls around. Maybe one day she'll crawl...I bet it's an adventure to have him so mobile now! Good luck :) He's adorable!

Amber said...

Look at him go!! I love that stage. Glad to see he learned his lesson about the glass. :)

The Nelsen Family: said...

That is so funny! You need to send that to America's funniest videos or something. John and I were nearly rolling on the floor laughing!

Kara said...

That is hilarious. And I think he is definitely a genius, only one bonk and he learned his lesson about the whole glass thing. Steven sometimes runs into and or falls off of the same thing 100 times.

Morgan Hagey said...

I'm seriously laughing over here! He's so dang cute!

Melissa said...

That is so funny!! He is at such a fun age!!! I love the videos! Congrats on moving into your new house. I am so excited for ya'll.

Related Posts with Thumbnails