I won't bore you with all the details, but the reason we are going private is because I have taken a new job as a city manager of a small city south of Dallas. The short story is that there is a newspaper in the area that is notorious for publishing things they shouldn't. I have watched as they have intentionally attacked people and printed outright lies about people I have known. While I am fairly confident they wouldn't ever find our blog, and I'm not sure that there is really anything on here they could do anything with even if they did, I didn't really want to run the risk; especially with all the info about Blake on here. So, that's the story.
Speaking of Blake, he has mastered rolling over from his back to his tummy. Unfortunately, it seems he has completely forgotten how to go from his tummy to his back. So now he gets stuck on his tummy all the time.

5 comments:
Thanks for letting me continue to view your blog and see your precious baby grow up. He is beautiful (I guess that is okay to describe a baby boy as beautiful).
Good luck with your new job.
That's great Eric. What city are you working for now? We were supposed to visit some friends in Cleburne this weekend, but plans changed and we went to the beach instead. Next time we are up, maybe we can all have dinner or something. Say Hi to Lindsey for me. Blake looks very happy and fun! Can't wait to squeeze those cheeks.
ah too cute!! and congrats with the job!!
I love how my mom commented on your blog. She NEVER comments on mine. Nice. :) I'm glad you invited me too. I love to stay updated on you and your family. Keep up the adorable pics.
Very interesting...congrats on the new job, by the way.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment