Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged

We were tagged by my sister. The idea is that we are supposed to take the fourth picture from the fourth folder on our computer, post it, and explain it. So, here it is:



I am a BYU football addict, so last year we went to LA to watch BYU play UCLA in the Rose Bowl. It was a fun trip since a lot of my family lives down there, so it was good to see them. This picture is one we took of the two teams out on the field warming up before the game. Unfortunately, BYU lost 27-17. It was a fun game though, and BYU has since beat UCLA twice, most recently 59-0, so that makes me feel better.

3 comments:

Jackie S. said...

Go BYU!!!

McEuens said...

Eric, I am amazed that the subject of BYU football came up and this was all you had to say. And this season of all season! Weren't you at the BYU-TCU game? Where's the commentary, the frustration, the predictions for the future?!

Eric said...

I had very high hopes until the TCU game (yes, I was there). Even when they were playing poorly the few weeks before that, I thought they could turn it around. Currently, my only hope for BYU football this season is that they beat stupid utah. I would hate to see them go to another BCS game. If we lose to them, I will be ticked. I've got plenty to say about BYU football, but I figure most people reading this blog don't care about BYU football, since I think they are mostly Lindsey's friends or my family (who I already bore enough with BYU football).

Related Posts with Thumbnails