For the 4th of July, we went with Lindsey's parents to the fireworks show in Addison, Texas, which is called Kaboom Town. I used to work in Addison, and they know how to have a party! I told my parents (who live in California) that I would post this little video for them so they could see. They really like the 4th of July, and since God is currently burning their state down for allowing gay marriage, their fireworks were cancelled this year.
Being the camera idiots that we are, we tried to take pictures of the fireworks, but they didn't turn out. We coudn't find the right camera setting in the dark. So, the video will have to do.
Below are some pictures of us and Lindsey's parents waiting for the fireworks to start.

2 comments:
Hey Eric - Just wanted to let you know that we live in the same state as mom and dad (and even in the more liberal part) and we still had fireworks this year. No fires here :-).
Burning the state down... HAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment